Thursday, November 28, 2013

Dramatically Increase Sales With The Kiss Test

We have all heard the term kiss at one time or another - "Keep It Simple, Stupid." However, most of the sellers violate the basic principles more often than not.Let me start with a few examples of what I'm talking about. In the position I held, I sitting next to someone who could be a top seller. He and I both Powered much the same rather than cold calling, we ran our own personal marketing programs to generate leads and only take incoming calls as occur. The problem is what is making the calls. When someone calls me, ready to buy, I went straight to close the deal and make good arrangements came out with a document or fax above. He, on the other hand, went on Company full-length story and lots of other information that he really should Do not tell a quality prospect unless they ask for it. The end result is that people called ready to sign up for one of our services to lose interest and do not buy anything all.Another example is what happens every time I try to make a business buy. 

This is me, saying "Yes, I will buy," and lauches sales representative stories about how long their company has gone into business, who their clients are large, and so on. Luckily for the sales force, product usually sells itself and I still buying. However, I would bet that a lot of people do not. Nothing is more frustration rather than pick up the phone saying, "Hi, here I am ready to buy," and nagki-rep went a few stories to brag about how great the company and all they can do. That is pure arrogance of the business owner. What However, talk about your big corporate clients alienate most small businesses owners. They think their needs are placed second with a big dog and that they are treated as just a number when calling for service.I think most of the training is the root of the problem is great. Every course I took Sales through the steps. 

The problem is, what all of these steps are not achieved? Consider "objection handling." When I worked for my company mentioned earlier, there are many prospects I do not mind because my marketing piece taken care of early. Assuming that each step is will happen, there are some sellers will cause something to happen when really do not have to begin with. If the prospect does not result in any major resistance, do not give them a reason to! I have seen many managers require their reps to fill the "lead sheet" that documenting every step of the sale. It assumes that each step occurs when they can not. If you are required to maintain the type of record, pass something that does not occur naturally. Do not force the opportunity to incorporate valuable change something that is not only unnecessary, but can cause you to lose sales entirely.Use tests kiss when you sell. Always ask yourself if what you are doing absolutely necessary. Trust me, you will save a lot of wasted time and lost sales by doing so. I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment